About Me

Montag, 31. Januar 2011

"52 Weeks of Color Challenge": Emerald (13/52)

This week Emerald.... was not easy for me so I decided to look around Marektplace to find some goodies and what I found set me off thinking ... I thought to share it with you ....

I am beautiful - You too!



Tank Top: tanktop "I am beautiful" - Emerald, Fight Against Suicide
Marketplace:
 Free shirts with a free message for everyone!

 ♡ In memory of Sabine ♡
---
Warning! RL is crossing.

„I am beautiful“ - „You too!“

This isn't just a slogan on a shirt but a message.

It is easy to fade out the real world in SL. Nevertheless, reality always waits for us when going offline again. Reality- for many people this means problems: problems with the social environment, problems with ourselves...

It is June 2010 – 7 years ago I lost a very good friend.
She passed away as a consequence of anorexia.
She died a few days after she decided to undergo another treatment, a few days after the doctors refused to attend her, a few weeks after her first cardiac arrest.

Nowadays, I have another good friend who suffers from anorexia, and a few more friends who suffer from other psychological problems.

My message to all of us:

Don't just look at the beautiful things in life!
Pay attention to what happens around you!
Accept, that nothing on earth is perfect, and that there are a lot of people who may be weaker than you, but who are nevertheless precious.
Pay attention to people who don't feel well!

NEVER even think that a person might do something solely to get attention from others.
Wake up and give them a helping hand!

This message goes to all of you who need it:

You are beautiful!
Don't listen to what malicious tongues say. Don't let anybody bring you down!

Believe in yourself – you are precious.
Learn to love yourself – you are lovable.
Live your life – it is worth living.

Fight against suicide!

June 2010
Carra Fargis

Rest of outfit:
Skin: Jamil_special, .::Mother Goose's::.
Special Offer 150L$ 
Eyes: Diamante *Beauty Avatar*
Hair : EFB01 - Amphibian, -Discord Designs
Dollarbaby
Jacket: essence jacket - raven, JANE
95L$
Pants: essence pant - raven, JANE 
95L$
Gloves: Pussycat Gloves Leopard, On the Catwalk
was a group gift - Store will open soon with new name, skin line, etc and new gifts
Store owner: Isabella Latte

Shoes: Lady T - Jaguar, [PM]Pixel Mode
Groupgift

5 Kommentare:

  1. I loved the pic when I saw it, you look great and beautiful just like the shirt says but then reading the rest of the post makes it even more significant... Its a sad story but a good cause to get behind to prevent...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you're so right with what you said !!!!

    and I love those green dreadlocks ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey beauties, thanks so much for your comments... it's a really sad story but it's like waking you up and take a step back to think about yourself and the women around you ... especial in SL... (thinking about this woman I saw with these mega-f*-me-boobs, lol)

    This slogan gives so much power.. I had to share it ;)

    btw. I love these dreadlocks too *giggles

    hug you - Succi

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ... and thank you for following me!!! could never believe that somebody would follow my blog voluntarily lol

    AntwortenLöschen