About Me

Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

"52 Weeks of Color Challenge": Indigo (11/52)

My challenge of indigo... I mixed it a little bit with black....
... and no.. I didn't tinted my clothes ;)



some details here...


Skin: Envy Rose Skin - Niunka's Body Lab
Eyes: Deep Eyes, Eye Factory
Hair with Cap colorchanging: Sandra-Cherry, *Amacci*
Wintersale! hair pack only 85L!
Earrings: Wright - Champange, Eclectica
Scarf: Fringe Scarf Pack  - Culab, *Sari's*  
19 variations only 25L
Jacket: jacket stripe navy, ][AV][
Dollarbaby!!
Skirt:  MaiaDress - Blue, "anuenue.
Shop dissapeared :(
Pin Stripe Pants: former freebie, N/A
Socks: Knit Socks 2.0 - Hearts, !STC - Sweeter Than Candy
Were a Christmas Special, but saw that they have new cute cheapy socks!
Shoes:  Chucks - Skulley, AKEYO
Bag on Hand: maya bag - black, [chuculet]
5Linden!
Bag on Shoulder: ClearToteBag, *Coco*
Groupgift!

Location: My Home

2 Kommentare: